Thread: No More Mr Nice Guy...

ROGUE Member

No More Mr Nice Guy...

OK...this polite little tea party has been oh so calm but , it's time to get the blood pressure up and the old ROGUE vibe going...still plenty of time but what's on everybody's mind about the 300 or so candidates for the WH in '16...

ROGUE Member
    I can't imagine it being any worse than it is now. Having said that, I have complete faith that the majority of this country, which are now mostly dependent on some sort of government assistance, will once again outnumber people who actually work for a living at the polls and my worst fears, republican or democrat, will again be realized in November of 2016. My faith in our citizenship to make decisions based on facts and anything other than their own self serving goals, has utterly vanished.

ROGUE Member
    So far that's two of us Mike...

ROGUE Member
    So what we need here is someone who is young and idealistic, blindly following their convictions and optimistically thinking that they can convince us that there is hope if only _______________ get's elected and the ________________ party could get control, everything can be corrected and we will all live happily ever after. Tick, tick, tick.........

ROGUE Member
    My latest thought , twisted as it may be , is elect a wild card like Trump...first to send a message to those assholes in Washington that we the people have had enough of their theatrics and we need to shake up the world again like when Reagan was elected...I wish harm to no man but , should obama step on a land mine or his plane fall out of the sky...well you get the point...just sayin'