Thread: Racing my Kyle Racing S1000rr

Racing my Kyle Racing S1000rr

It's been awhile since I've posted here but I've got great stuff to report. First off the 2013 AFM racing season was an absolute blast again on my 2010 S1000rr. This incredible bike allowed me to win the Formula 50 Open Superbike Championship and take 2nd place in the Formula 40 Open Superbike Championship by winning 6 races and three 2nd place finishes combined. This year I added some of Kyle Racing OZ magnesium wheels and Brembo T-drive front rotors. The bike now turns super easy and stops like never before. Of course I'm still using the Ohlins TTX-2 shock, Road and Track forks, steering damper, Kyles own Titanium full race exhaust, triple clamps and swingarm pivots. All of these great products from Dan made huge improvements over the stock configuration of the bike.
    So now we're approaching the 2014 AFM Race season starting on March 22-23 2014 and I'm proud to be running the Kyle racing logo on my BMW S1000rr as well as on my new Helimot Racing leathers that I just picked up from Helimot shop in Fremont, Ca. This guy hand makes the best riding suits in the business by building suits for novice to full factory riders around the world. I hope I can do Kyle Racing proud and put my BMW S1000rr on the podium a few more times this year. Thank you Dan and the whole crew at Kyle Racing for selling me the best products money can by for our incredible BMW's ! (Special thanks to oxymoronPhotography)
    Cheers Everyone,
    Bud Anderson AFM #37
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by afmbud; 03-06-2014 at 10:27 PM. Reason: add pics
    Bud Anderson AFM #37
    THANKS VERY MUCH TO MY 2014 SPONSORS !!!
    * Dan Kyle Racing
    * Pacific Track Time
    * CTRacing Pirelli Tires
    * Ozzies BMW Center Chico, Ca.

* Helimot Racing. Fremont, Ca.

That is very nice. Put some video and pics of the session.

Thanks for the reply DrIoannis. I'm so old and low tech that I don't know how to post pics or video. However I did send some pics to Dan to see if he could add them to my post. Do you race or trackday you BMW ?
    Bud Anderson AFM #37
    * Dan Kyle Racing
    * Pacific Track Time
    * CTRacing Pirelli Tires

Well it took me awhile but, I did post a couple of photos in my original post. Hopefully I'll get better at this. Ha Ha !!!!!!
    Bud Anderson AFM #37
    * Dan Kyle Racing
    * Pacific Track Time
    * CTRacing Pirelli Tires