Some feedback from a friend of mine who was racing at the streets of Willow this last weekend.

I was at the Willow Springs races this weekend June 20th and watched Jeremy Toye set the all out lap record at the Streets of Willow on the new BMW S1000RR.
My name is Rickey Herd and I am currently racing an 09 Ninja 250 in the WSMC series, and am an instructor for the Skip Barber Superbike School. I won this round of the Ninja Cup and set a new lap record in that class and up until this weekend held three lap records at the streets coarse(750 mod prod, 750 superbike and formula 50)( only the formula 50 held up) so believe me when I say that the new BMW in the hands of someone like Toye has got to be one of the most impressive bikes I have ever seen.
Not only was the power of this bike totally awesome but the obviously handling ability was even more so.
Coming thru some of the tightest and most difficult parts of the track Jeremy made it look easy, changing direction like he was on a 250 GP bike. Granted Toye is an impressive rider, but the bike obviously works really well. My advice to the those who want a liter bike, buy the BMW!!!! Rickey Herd WSMC#54